Director, Leadership Development
The Director, Leadership Development will work across the business, HR business partners (HRBPs), talent acquisition, and talent management to build our Leadership Development strategy that will develop our most senior leaders at EG.
What you’ll do:
• Establish cross-functional project (product) teams that have end to end ownership and decision over products we deliver to the learner
• Work in iterative sprints with rapid learning and improvement cycles (based on learner sentiment), focusing on modularized and experiential content
• In partnership with Ops, regularly review efficiency and effectiveness of process and impact
• Specifically, this role will own the management and development of the learning products for critical executive roles
• Partner with the various stakeholders to plan, implement and improve solutions.
• Develop and deliver on roadmap activities and key deliverables, ensuring deadlines are met
• Drive program strategy and goals – provide program management and define project plans, manage implementation activities, and develop processes, documentation and communications for program/process rollout and ongoing management
• Scale services and mechanisms – design learning processes and solutions that scale and adapt to our evolving talent needs
• Define key performance metrics – develop metrics and service level agreements, and track delivery against program objectives
Who you are:
• 10+ years of experience in learning and development and/or organizational capability building
• Experience building, designing, and leading reskilling initiatives in a large organization
• Deep understanding of the talent/learning management lifecycle
• Experience building, designing, and leading a learning agenda for a big organization
• Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate and consult with senior leaders, business partners, internal customers, and colleagues to drive business results
• Strong communication (written and verbal), consulting, stakeholder management, relationship management and influencing skills at all levels in the organization
• System thinking skills, with the ability to integrate the overall learner experience across content domains and systems
• Demonstrated ability to drive innovation and change to improve efficiencies and the effectiveness of learning solutions
• Able to build and manage teams as well as work in a matrixed environment
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.