The Partner Success Account Manager (PSAM) is key to promoting and developing a high level of engagement with Vrbo’s Property Managers. You will work collaboratively with partners to achieve success in their partnership with Vrbo, while ensuring they have a best-in-class experience with our brand. Your primary focus is to improve the productivity and results from participating in Vrbo’s marketplace by growing net booking value from the partner’s listings. You will continuously work to maximize the production potential in the Vrbo marketplace by utilizing and sharing unique data insights, trends, marketing materials, product developments, distribution, and revenue management tools with Partners.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
What you’ll do:
- Communicate daily with a portfolio of high-level customers and act as their primary point of contact
- Deliver high quality and high quantity of calls at scale to achieve and exceed quarterly targets
- Understand and execute on outbound company campaigns
- Analyze and prioritize your pipeline, outbound activity, and continuously find ways to optimize your portfolio management strategy
- As an individual contributor, execute effectively based on KPI metrics (targets, goals and/or strategic objectives) set by leadership
- Manage listing retention and drive Partner participation expansion within high demand and compression periods to satisfy travelers’ pressing needs
- Establish performance goals in conjunction with PM partners, develop action plan, secure commitment, drive achievement to goals
- Provide relevant data insights and superior consulting services to partners (revenue management advice, define marketplace opportunities and define best practices); Establish credibility and relevance with partners by delivering trends, data and market insights in an easy-to-understand manner to inform Partner recommendations
- Drive content, rate, availability accuracy and competitiveness on the Vrbo sites to maximize booking conversion
- Educate partners on the self-service features available on Vrbo
- Support PM partner retention efforts through smooth onboarding of Vacation Rental Property Management partners
- Keep abreast of key demand/supply indicators, economic data, trends and competitive information within the designated strategic market of your customers at local, national and global levels.
- Gather feedback from partners regarding product enhancements and processes to drive Partner efficiencies and increase revenue; Communicate feedback internally to help drive continuous improvement
- Create and deliver presentations to Partners and Peers
- Represent Vrbo in local markets, trade shows and industry events to build the company’s company profile with Partners
- Attend industry events and provide insights in face-to-face forums based on business needs
- Provide ongoing input to Senior Management in developing effective and scalable solutions to improve process efficiencies
Who you are:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related professional experience
- 3+ years of experience in customer success or account management
- B2B, ecommerce or software consulting sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of the vacation rental industry is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM systems and Tableau
- Communication: You adapt communication style and manage difficult conversations and diffuse conflict
- Relationship Management: you understand partners and customize engagement approaches; you are able to diffuse difficult, high-pressure, or contentious situations quickly; willing and able to have direct and frank conversations with partners; you build rapport with Leadership Team and across Vrbo
- Partner Advocacy: you demonstrate a “partner-first” and create “win-win” situations that bring value for both Vrbo and Partners; you are bias-to-action by actively engaging and following up with stakeholders until issues are resolved; you represent partner perspectives at Vrbo
- Planning and Quality Delivery: you prioritize and manage tasks with minimal assistance and direction; you meet all team commitments and goals and demonstrate willingness and capability to take on additional tasks
- Data Driven Business Acumen: you use software, data and tools to conduct analysis and derive insights; you translate data and insights into actionable improvements or growth opportunities and customize analysis and explanation of insights for each partner
- Expertise Development: you build and maintain expertise in Vrbo offerings, the VR market, and general ecommerce practices
- Continuous Improvement and Agility: you are willing to learn and adopt agile principles; you look for improvement and feedback; you embrace changes and maintain work effectiveness even with changes in tasks and priorities
- Internal Collaboration: you work well with cross-functional teams and use and build internal network
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, Egencia®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.