Senior Director, Product Management
As a global leader in travel, Expedia Group helps millions of people every day go places and create lifelong memories. Our Marketplace & Yield organization enables localization services that are timely and accurate along with capabilities and tools to help assess the quality of existing site content, test new content, and support compliance with industry standards.
Our Content Product organization is a critical area of our business with the vision to scale content across multiple used cases and environments. We are looking for a Sr. Director, Product Management to guide our product roadmap and strategy, and develop and grow our distributed team of product managers. We are a data-driven organization, with a desire to win, and an appetite to solve difficult problems. This product leader will partner closely with our engineering and analytics teams to build fabulous experiences that brings the world within reach for our customers and suppliers.
What you’ll do:
• Build and execute the product strategy and roadmap for a content platform that makes available and enhances content for multiple use cases (such as destination content, property content, etc.)
• Understand the customer needs and whole offer, including content providers
• Define the key opportunities and which customer segments and use cases to prioritize
• Build roadmap and set OKRs that enables and supports (example: connected learning system, localization, content ops)
• Build & lead an engaged & inspired organization of top talent which drives innovation
• Maintain budget targets and allocation of resources across capabilities
• Change leadership to guide the organization through the upcoming transformation
• Partner with stakeholders in technology and other parts of Expedia Group to execute on the product roadmap and prioritize accordingly
Who You Are:
• Bachelor's, Master's, or Equivalent Experience; Technical degree or meaningful product experience is applicable.
• 10+ years’ experience in product management and leading big teams
• 5+ years’ experience of content experience within a digital or e-commerce space
• Shown success in developing consumer product with high quality user experience
• Passion for leading, mentoring and scaling product teams to reach their full potential
• Experience defining end to end product mission, strategy, and roadmap
• Able to focus and be flexible to changing circumstances while applying analytical and technical skills to craft corporate initiatives
• Successes in attracting, developing, and motivating the talent needed for current and future business needs.
• Demonstration of maintaining high performance expectations and leading teams to achieve results in a fast-paced environment
• Experience in communicating a clear vision (verbally and in writing) to partners, employees, and leaders.
• Some travel required
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, Egencia®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.