Global Workforce Forecasting and Planning Manager
We are looking for a Global Workforce Forecasting and Planning Manager to join our Egencia family!
You will lead the demand forecasting, capacity and staff planning for multiple clients across the partner and proprietary contact centers for Egencia’s global region. Additional responsibilities include accurate interval call and AHT forecast by staff group and at the network level and the scheduling, vacation administration and shift bidding functions.
What you'll do:
- Partner with Global Customer Operations leaders and Finance to ensure demand planning inputs are accounted for accurately in our contact center resource plans.
- Ensure harmonious processes for handling staffing requirements for both partner and proprietary contact centers.
- Lead the process for accurately procuring hours based on contract guidelines.
- Leads teams across multiple locations and effectively handles key partners
- Leads the Demand Forecast and Staff Plan process and ensure alignment with the outsource partners contracts with regard to monthly and weekly changes in procured productive hours. Also ensures consistency with regard to:
- FTE estimates, productive hours and scheduled hours inputs to Financial Plans.
- Capacity planning inputs and updates
- FTE estimates and hiring plans for internal centers and outsource partners
- Coordinate and plan training requirements and other off-phone activity in partnership with Training and Management teams
- Crafting daily/weekly/monthly call center forecasts using Aspect eWorkforce Management.
- Supervising and analyzing ½ hourly/daily call arrival and AHT patterns to ensure agent schedules are optimized to achieve ½ hourly service level goals.
- Providing ½ hourly staffing requirements to ensure that staffing is optimized to meet the best call volume patterns and improve schedule optimization.
- Leads the vacation administration process for the internal centers. Collaborate and provide guidance for the same to the outsource partners.
- Coordinate the entire schedule change process from internal mini bids, new hire class bids and full department bids. Collaborate and provide guidance for the same to the outsource partners.
- Ensure in line process for holding outsource partners accountable to their agreed staffing requirements and facilitate weekly outsourced vendor workforce calls to ensure consonant alignment with staffing requirements.
- Collaborate closely with Partner Operations to ensure all contractual guidelines are followed and that the outsource partners are on track to meet Productive hours forecast and the AHT is trending according to plan
- Partners with Finance to ensure consistency of inputs into the financial plans that are approved with each new forecast
- Provide financial estimates for contact center staffing expenses. Monitor these expenses versus budget and partner with Finance to report and approve variances.
Who you are:
- Validated and confirmed experience Forecasting, Capacity and Staff Planning
- Confirmed experience using a workforce management system (Aspect eWFM 7.0) to accurately forecast call pattern and schedule agents in a call center environment
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills and SQL db experience is required
- Experience using Avaya CMS to accurately supervise call routing, service levels and agent activities is a plus
- Call Center operations experience and/or travel industry experience
- Outstanding verbal and written communication, ability to present and gain consensus with a large group
- Outstanding decision making ability and to work independently
- A critical thinker with a high sense of urgency, and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Outstanding analytical skills and ability to see trends and patterns in data
- Ability to collaborate and influence
- Financial background/experience
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, Egencia®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.