Analyst, Marketing Operations
We are looking for a motivated Marketing Analyst for our Marketing Operations Team. The role will be supporting our Affiliate Marketing Team to help them succeed and is significant in maintaining Expedia Groups global presence, working directly with our account managers and affiliate networks such as Partnerize and Commission Junction.
The role requires working with multiple stakeholders and partners to set up, monitor and adjust URL deeplinks & marketing codes. You will play an important part in the affiliate reconciliation process and should be familiar with the understanding of data flows. The goal is to provide a friction-less journey for the customer and partners in the use of our platforms.
What you’ll do:
• Establish relationships and act as technical point of contact for new and existing partners, helping them integrate successfully with Expedia Group brands
• Continually monitor performance of partners to ensure that any potential issues are identified and resolved quickly with your devised solutions
• Responsible for reconciliation process and ensuring correct data is shared with partners
• Data analysis and deep dives to find and fix data issues
• Creation and testing of marketing codes and URL tracking parameters
• Identify areas for optimisation and make recommendations for change
• Communicate progress of ongoing projects and issues to stakeholders
• Manage and prioritise incoming requests
• Maintain awareness of ongoing tests and product launches
• Stay on top of industry news and trends that may impact tracking
Who you are:
About Expedia Group:
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers.
Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, Egencia®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
#LI-DV1Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.