Do you want a highly impactful role within a team that is growing fast? Expedia Group, Platform & Marketplaces (P&M) business enablement team is looking for a high energy, motivated individual to enable day-to-day operations across the business operations and planning verticals. We are looking for someone that will facilitate outstanding operational methodologies and have the unique influencing ability to work in partnership laterally, across a diverse large-scale organization, to ensure objectives are met.
As a Program Manager, Operations working for the Head of BizOps and Planning, you will enable strategic operational items for the business, identify and tackle problems across the division. You'll drive operational alignment to help the organization realize its objectives. This role works extensively with leaders from both business and technical backgrounds; the victorious candidate will need to be able to clearly communicate opportunities, ideas, concepts, surface issues, both verbally and in writing, someone who can drive process implementation and changes with our business partners. Bring your innovation, partnership and determination to be the best, and join us as we continue our mission to power global travel for everyone, everywhere.
What you will do:
- Enable results through the effective creation, rollout, improvement and management of business processes/frameworks and accompanying documentation.
- Partner across the team members to enable program management of key priorities to enable success.
- Enable financial operations including headcount tracking/investments, discretionary spend tracking/allocation, forecasts enablement and time tracking/compliance.
- Enable preparation of events and business meetings that offer leadership an opportunity to check-in on progress to business goals.
- Collaborate with business partners to support rollout of processes, as needed, to ensure success, with a focus on continuous improvement, efficiency and operational quality.
- Provide general program management support for initiatives and special projects, as required, by the business.
Who you are:
- Strong critical thinking and eye for business skills, a drive for operational distinction, enabling goal attainment and a high level of intellectual curiosity that drives sense of ownership, desire for continuous improvement and to work independently.
- First-class influencing and organizational change skills coupled with interpersonal awareness and established EQ.
- Ability to build long term relationships and use work methods that facilitate positive partnerships with key business teams.
- Ability to be flexible in supporting executive leaders and their teams in both our domestic and international offices.
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and achieve results efficiently and timely in a complex environment working with a variety of partners.
- Strong process orientation with experience running programs and/or projects and leading change from inception through delivery.
- Experience handling multiple tasks and projects at a time, prioritize workload and tenacity in a multifaceted, complex environment.
Additionally, You Will Possess:
- Preferable 4-6 years’ on related experience or position
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and decision-making skills
- Capable of working with abstract concepts and communicating conceptual topics to others.
- An excellent teammate, also able to operate independently while prioritizing your own work and resources.
- Strong business insight, analytical and organizational skills with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite and advanced level of knowledge of Excel.
Why join us:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.