Implementation Specialist 1
Are you looking for a project management role in a client-focused team environment that enables you to use your skills to help others? Are you passionate about successfully migrating customers from their current system to a new enterprise vacation rental software? Are you a proactive project manager, with excellent communication, prioritization, and organizational skills, ready to contribute to a software implementation team delivering high customer satisfaction? If so, we want to talk with you!
We’re looking for an Implementation Specialist to be part of our Vrbo Customer Experience team in Sydney. You’ll be supporting client implementation projects for our property management software, Escapia. Implementation Specialists own multiple client projects from pre-implementation through implementation completion with hand-off to Product Support. This includes collaboration with others on our Implementation Team, Customer Experience teams, and other Escapia teams as needed.
What you’ll do:
- Follow team processes to deliver a standard, positive implementation experience to new Escapia customers.
- Lead multiple customer projects using strong project management skills to guide customers through a smooth software implementation process from start to finish.
- Serve as the dedicated point of contact for implementation project deliverables including data migration, set-up configuration, facilitating user training including scheduling, coordination with API support and integrations, ensuring best practices for software Go Live and post Go Live follow up. Go Live activations include coordination with partner vendors for customer websites, credit card processing, and distribution services.
- Engage new customers in pre-implementation work such as requirements gathering, coordination of data migration, assisting with partner vendors, and presenting Escapia’s Statement of Work.
- Work closely with dedicated Software Implementation Trainers, communicating and collaborating on customer projects daily as needed.
- Track project progress, achievements, and customer communication using tools such as Smartsheet, Salesforce and Basecamp.
- Identify and monitor software development issues in Salesforce and JIRA, as needed, until resolution.
- Communicate with the customer’s primary point of contact and team throughout the implementation project using Basecamp with additional documentation of communication following team procedures.
- Ensure timely facilitation of integration with company teams such as Product Support, API Support and Vrbo distribution/Global Partners Services.
- Work cross-functionally with additional Escapia teams including Product, API team and Website Services.
- Report progress and ensure timely software Go Live.
- Work closely with the U.S. and Australia teams as needed to ensure delivery of a positive customer implementation experience.
- Conduct needs analysis with team supervisor to determine appropriate implementation requirements for non-standard projects.
- Identify and refer raised concerns to team supervisor or manager and assist with troubleshooting.
- Plan and own execution of other implementation-related projects, as assigned.
- Participate in team meetings and contribute to continual process improvements within the Implementation Team.
- Provide feedback and suggestions on products, issues and procedures to refine the implementation customer experience.
Who you are:
- Organized project manager with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienced with Escapia, or similar Property Management Software
- Experienced in problem-solving, troubleshooting, resolving client escalations.
- Good at project tracking, keeping customers on project timeline and stakeholder reporting.
- Consistent track record of delivering great customer satisfaction in complex, rapidly changing environments.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and consulting skills with all levels of employees.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Basecamp, Jira and Confluence.
- At least 3 years of experience in implementation, client services project management, or onboarding/engagement management.
- Experience working within a software business preferred. Internet, property management, or travel industry experience useful.
- BA/BS or related field; or equivalent related professional experience
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, Vrbo®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® Cruise® and SilverRail Technologies, Inc. For more information, visit www.expediagroup.com.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.