Partner Success Associate
The Partner Success Associate’s primary responsibility is to ensure that Expedia Group’s lodging product in their assigned market is competitive, attractive and relevant for our fast-growing global customer base.
In doing so, Partner Success Associates will also continuously work with Expedia Group’s lodging partners to help them improve the marketing potential from their participation in the Expedia Group’s marketplace.
This role is the foundation of our Centralized Hub for Account Management & Performance. The team ensure that our lodging partners can effectively, efficiently and throughout the year, reach Expedia Group’s full breadth of global traveler demand.
What you’ll do
Our vision is to empower our partners to be successful - you will make phone-based contact with our partners to help them:
- Leverage Expedia Group’s tool kit to increase the customers they attract on the Expedia Group platform
- Support new partners to ramp up and sustain their hotel revenue and market share on the Expedia Group platform
- Communicate special offers from Expedia Group’s loyal customer base and promotional deals that allow them to benefit from Expedia Group’s merchandising and marketing efforts
- Educate lodging partners on the self-service features available on Partner Central
Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree; or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience
Build & Maintain Teams
- Able to work independently as well as be a strong team worker, ensuring the whole team wins
- Demonstrate ability to work based on a variety targets, goals and/or strategic objectives set by the leadership team
- Appetite for innovative technology, fast-changing business environment, robust data driven analysis
Communication, Listening and Influencing
- Proficiency in English. Other language skills may be required depending on the location of position
- Presents ideas and directives clearly and persuasively; actively listens when spoken/presented to
- Ability to effectively communicate to various levels and through a variety of communication channels
- Ability to handle objection, secure commitments and be resilient
- Possesses outstanding listening, investigating and influencing skills
Relentlessly Strive for Better
- High impact personality: intellectual agility, entrepreneurship, empathy in relationship, great teammate
- Hungry, determined, motivated, willing to take action and results-focused
- Organization and time management skills, rigor, attention to details
- Proven follow-up/persistence when facing challenging situations
- Ability to multi-task effectively and be able to change gears quickly without skipping a beat
- Ability to perform under pressure and think on your feet in a fast-paced environment
- Open to feedback for continuous improvement
One Team, Group First
- Relationship builder; earns the confidence of others;
- Bridges and sustains solid partnerships based on mutual support through a collaborative style
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are a global travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and bring the world within reach – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, Vrbo®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia Cruises™ and SilverRail Technologies, Inc. For more information, visit www.expediagroup.com.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.