Do you want to play a crucial role in growing Expedia Partner Solutions’s global online presence, automating interactions with our long tail partners to improve our partners’ experience? Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS) is looking for an experienced B2B marketer to lead EPS’s digital marketing operations strategy. An expert in Marketo, you will be responsible for building our martech stack; optimizing our MA flows, hitting ROI targets on online demand generation activities and supporting the scalability of the marketing team. A role with great scope and responsibility, you will be responsible for devising, owning and delivering the global marketing operations plan to support the overall global marketing strategy. Own EPS’s core marketing website platforms, partnering with Product and Tech to help grow EPS’s search visibility, generate sales leads and deliver a compelling partner experience.
What you’ll do:
- Identify and drive efforts to integrate marketing tools, marketing automation software, customer relationship management systems, customer data platforms, etc. within the marketing function
- Craft a vision for scaling the marketing team’s capacity through martech and evangelise this throughout the organisation
- Bring technical program management expertise to plan, execute and optimise our marketing operations
- Analyse and take actions (through A/B testing) to optimize the effectiveness of the EPS website as a lead generation tool, working towards agreed KPIs.
- Plan and map user journeys across prospect and partner lifecycles, using analytics and audience segmentation to support business objectives.
- Be the expert on Marketo as a MA tool and help the team to use it to its full potential.
- Develop, drive, and measure industry-leading email nurture campaigns to grow partner engagement
- Analyse leads generated and their conversion to new bookers, identifying opportunities to improve conversion at each stage and deliver strong ROI
- Develop and own the partner engagement scoring model to assist the sales and marketing teams in prioritising leads and improving partner engagement
- Support the Brand & Campaigns team and Partner Marketing team to optimize digital channel performance and improve campaign attribution tracking and measurement.
- Design and maintain reporting tools/dashboards that track team success metrics, using analytics to identify trends and growth opportunities. You’ll provide the performance analysis to support the Marketing Director in setting the overall strategy for the team.
- Coach the other marketing teams on digital marketing methodologies, training and upskilling colleagues on digital campaign activation.
Who you are:
- You have 8+ years experience running (specifically Marketo) marketing automation programs and digital marketing campaigns in global, matrixed organisations
- You possess advanced Marketo platform knowledge (preferably Marketo admin user experience and/or Marketo Certified Expert)
- Strong understanding of Salesforce reporting and its integration with marketing automation platforms
- Analytical, evidence-based, able to understand and dissect data from multiple sources to formulate reports and presentations that communicate business insights
- You have expertise in paid social and display advertising, retargeting, web analytics, email marketing, SEO and landing page optimization
- You are detail orientated and have strong project management skills
- You can work strategically as well as in an executional capacity launching campaigns
- You are proficient with HTML, CSS, Google Analytics and Adobe Creative Suite
- You thrive in a fast-paced, matrix organisation and are able to juggle multiple priorities at the same time to deliver high quality projects within agreed timeframes.
- You are data-driven: Possess the ability to analyse large data sets to find opportunities and influence business decision-making; experience using ‘test and learn’ frameworks and attention to detail to refine marketing processes and drive efficiencies
- You have strong influencing skills: You can manage multiple stakeholders with ease and advocate for the importance of marketing operations’ priorities with other teams
- You have a bias towards action: Enjoy acting with urgency, able to analyze information, provide clarity back to the business and take responsibility for outcomes; identify and remove barriers, focussed on delivering results
- You can simplify: Break work and problems down into manageable pieces; convey, receive and interprets ideas, present tailored information to a diverse range of audiences, and influence partner decisions.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, Vrbo®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia Group is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.