Expedia Group is looking for a bilingual receptionist in our office at Sao Paulo, Brazil.
This position is only for candidates with PCD (disability inclusion), due to the mandatory requirement in Brazil. You will need to prove its disability by presenting a medical report.
What you'll do:
· Answer telephone, screen and direct incoming calls
· take and relay messages
· provide information to callers
· greet visitors entering office and direct them to correct destination
· monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
· provide general administrative support
· prepare correspondence and documents
· receive and sort mail and deliveries
· control inventory relevant to the day to day operations
Who you are:
· High school diploma required
· English is mandatory as well as basic Spanish
· Experience of administrative procedures
· knowledge of computers and relevant software application
· knowledge of customer service principles and practices
· verbal and written communication skills
· professional personal presentation
· customer service orientation
· organizing and planning
· attention to detail
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with modesty and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.