The Market Activations Support role will play a critical part in promoting LATAM’s growth by helping create clear strategies across the region and the appropriate frameworks to execute them. Relying on strong eye for business and data, he/she will identify growth opportunities and key enablers, prioritize and closely lead strategic projects, supervise progress and conduct relevant driven benchmarking and influence key partners through sharing of market insights and standard methodologies.
What you'll do:
- Use customer, partner, competitive intelligence to identify path to growth and key enablers for Brazil and Mexico.
- Support the definition of geo marketing strategy and relevant strategies and help prioritize workflow to achieve goals.
- Track progress of Retail Brands in the region and work to improve our ability to oppose in Brazil and Mexico.
- Share standard methodologies and takeaways with other members of RLM teams to build an effective activation tool kit.
- Lead and/or support on a variety of cross functional projects including Pricing and Meta/SEM/SEO optimization, customer research and insights, content localization, Brand activations, partnership development among others.
Who you are:
- Strong commercial and trading experience in a retail/online environment
- Ecommerce and/or Digital Marketing consistent record.
- Channel management experience: SEM, SEO, CRM, Affiliates, Email marketing.
- Monitoring of defining and executing sophisticated projects with minimal direction
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills (externally and internally at all levels)
- Ability to work in cross-functional team in a matrixed organization
- Self-driven and able to work with little direct supervision
- Creative and innovative problem solver with a “can do” attitude
- Analytical and able to drive insights and recommendations
- Strong eye for business and results-driven profile
- Comfortable in a fast past, constantly evolving environment; Test & learn driven.
- Fluent Portuguese and English (Spanish advantageous)
- Experienced level knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and proven experience in modelling, analysis, research and presentation creation
- University degree required, with Business/Economics/Technical field.
- Travel validated experience a plus
Build & Maintain Teams
- Able to work independently as well as be a strong team worker, always seeking to improve team and organizational performance
- Empower, coach and mentor a diverse and geographically fragmented team, effectively managing performance and mobilizing team and resources to achieve or exceed set goals
Relationship Management: Establishes and builds balanced working with collaborators.
- Written & Spoken Communications, Listening, and Influencing: Conveys, receives, and interprets ideas and information, presents information appropriately to a diverse range of markets, and influences partner decisions.
- Strategy Execution: Develops goals, ideas and initiatives that improve the organization's performance, manage costs, and lead change at all levels.
- Seek for Results: Driving high standards for individual, team, and organizational accomplishment; steadfastly working to meet or exceed challenging goals; deriving happiness from goal achievement and continuous improvement.
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating a broad work environment with a diverse workforce. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin.