Are you passionate about building connected omni-channel experiences and do you relentlessly strive to improve the customer life-cycle journey?
Expedia Travel Partners Group (TPG) is responsible for building and cultivate relationships with hotels and properties throughout the world, to constantly meet our product offering to our traveler’s demand. As the Campaign Management Director for TPG, you will be responsible for the strategy, planning, execution, and measurement of data driven and highly personalized omni-channel programs passionate about delivering value and a memorable experience throughout our partner's journey.
What You'll Do:
- Develop omni-channel programs for partner’s needs throughout the partner lifecycle that meets business priorities
- Build and cultivate alignment between account management, data science, product, analytics, and marketing automation teams on program plans
- Build program designs employing multi-channel experiences to engage multiple marketing persona types to meet business objectives
- Partner with content teams to build strategic assets to meet marketing personas’ needs and preferences
- Collaborate with the automation teams to conduct A/B testing of messaging to improve engagement and conversion rates
- Partner with our analytics and revenue management (ARM) team to establish, forecast and report against key success metrics
Who You Are:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in marketing and 10+ years of marketing experience, including at least 5 years of omni-channel marketing and demand generation in a digital marketing environment
- 7+ years B2B experience, though candidates with proven experience with B2C omni-channel programs driven by customer data will also be considered
- You possess a deep understanding of campaign management and demand creation processes
- You have experience building campaigns that can scale across communication channels globally
- You enjoy insight gathering and data analysis from multiple internal and external data sources
- Strong project leadership skills, and a demonstrated experience of successfully delivering complex omni-channel programs
- You are a creative thinker (e.g. written and/or design skills) to drive personalization, compelling value-based messages that are locally relevant on a global basis
- Strong forecasting, tracking and reporting of campaign performance and their budgets
- The ability to dive into the details and understand big picture.
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.