What you'll do:
- Divisional/functional team talent identification, succession planning, pipelining, acquiring and future oriented organizational capabilities.
- Winning the war on talent, internally developing talent for future skills
- Divisional/Functional Leadership Team Effectiveness
- Embedding EG Culture and Enterprise Leader behaviors
- Applying Organizational Design Principles at a Division/Functional /level
- Ability to manage change in a planful and joined up way
- Organizational Health Measurement assessed by metrics and strategic insights
- Identification of trends/patterns using data & insights. Realize opportunities and develop solutions to improve organizational health
- Successful divisional/ functional leadership Enterprise leadership
- Influencing and collaboration to seek horizontal support
- Focus on execution with eyes on scaling
- Voice of the people strategy to divisional/functional business teams
- Partner with COE’s to deliver talent products, programmes and solutions to divisional/functional leadership
- Strong partnership and advocacy with People Services and GEO teams
- Surface potential issues and risks and engage relevant colleagues to solve
- Implement divisional/functional org health solutions that are EG aligned
- Apply HR expertise to support the business
- Active member of the global People Team and set others up for success
- Partner with Communities of Expertise to implement global process and policies consistently enterprise wide
- Partner with Geographic HR team to share people agenda and gather feedback on local geography experience
- Work as POD member alongside:
- Talent management, analytics, total rewards, talent acquisition and L&D
- Co-ownership of Talent Agenda and OKRs with divisional/functional leaders
- Collaborate with analytics to monitor and improve performance for key talent agenda and org. health metrics
- Partner with Finance BPs as relevant to ensure operational excellence on all people related areas
- HR expertise across a range of HR disciplines
- People leadership experience
- Ability to deliver business relevant product and solutions as developed by COEs with a functional and employee centricity focus
- Ability to influence and navigate cross-functional people teams to support development of enterprise level talent products
- Ability to identify trends and measure results, using data and professional insight using analytical, critical thinking and strategic problem-solving skills
- A natural bar raiser who exhibits curiosity to learn from others
- Ability to offer leadership coaching to ensure successful divisional/ functional leadership
- Business acumen with the ability to influence division/functional leaders
- Comfortable with ambiguity and managing change
- Ability to align with plans and prioritizes to deliver results
- Team Player:
- Great interpersonal and relationship skills with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to build strong networks globally across EG group
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.