Market Associate Internship 2020 (12 weeks), Thailand
Thailand - Bangkok
In today’s digital and technology focussed world driven by consumers, Expedia Group is fast becoming a key strategic channel for our lodging partners (hotels and hospitability providers), managed by our Lodging Partners Solution team, the engine room behind Expedia. This is the vital team you will be joining. You will make a direct impact on peoples’ travel experiences across Thailand.
Our Market Associate Internship Program will provide you with the opportunity to develop your consulting and communication skills as you work with some of the world’s leading global and local hotel partners.
Expedia Group offers you the intersection of travel, online and technology. As a Market Associate Intern, you will play a critical role in making our travellers dream holidays come true. Ensuring that Expedia’s hotel product is competitive, attractive, and meaningful for Expedia’s fast-growing global customer base.
• Become skilled at effectively consulting with hotel partners
• Educate current partners on the full use of Expedia’s products and tools
• Learn how to use Expedia Group’s tools to evaluate market trends and competitor activity through market analysis
• Review the quality of content on Expedia sites against competitors
• Support the onboarding of new lodging partners
Your Internship will include:
• Dedicated support from your manager and mentor for the summer
• Social events, community events and learning activities
• Awesome Hotel Discounts
• In addition to the above, becoming a Market Associate Intern will enable you to enhance your consulting and communication skills whilst providing you with real end-to-end business exposure at one of the world’s most exciting technology companies and industries out there. Please note that this is not a marketing internship.
Who you are:
• Passionate about working for one of the most exciting teams at Expedia Group, looking to learn, grow and make an impact in Thailand
• Anticipated graduation in 2020 or 2021
• Eligibility to work in Thailand
You’ve applied, now what?
We will review your application and if you are considered a fit, we will invite you to take an online assessment. Those who pass the assessment will be invited for a final interview. We appreciate your interest and look forward to connecting with you soon.
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
#LI-RT1Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.