Each year Egencia helps thousands of companies in over 60 markets to better manage their travel programs. We provide modern solutions and exceptional service to millions of travelers as they plan, take and complete every business trip. We deliver bottom-line savings to our clients and support the needs of the modern business traveler.
Unique in the market, we operate like an agile and entrepreneurial start-up but we are backed by one of the world’s largest travel groups Expedia Inc. Over the years, Egencia has emerged as a key disruptive player in a quickly evolving market and has repeatedly seen double-digit growth.
As part of this growth, Egencia is hiring a new Contracts Specialist based in its Seattle office, reporting directly to the Manager of the US Contract Team, to own and carry out the contracting process for all contracts, acting as the initial point of contact for Egencia's Sales team.
What You Will Do:
- You will be responsible for the collection and routing of contracts and approvals through our DocuSign process
- You will assist on all aspects of contracting, from initial advice on contract terms, through to managing client-facing communications to helping to drive successful negotiations and deal closures in a highly visible role that enables the effectiveness and efficiency of our revenue producing teams in multiple countries
- You will work closely with Egencia’s legal counsel to coordinate the final stage of the contracting process, ensuring their execution in line with Egencia’s business practice and SOX policy
- You will handle, read and process contracts, maintaining the process documentation and providing training material and support for the NA sales teams
- Lead projects and implement processes, defining and maintaining a library of contract templates, and alternative language library content
- Draft and edit amendments and contracts for small and medium sized Egencia accounts, working with MS Word and/or other Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) software
Who You Are:
- You have at least 4 years experience in a legal operations field
- You are successful in working in autonomy in a dynamic, sales team environment
- Ideally, you have experience in handling contracts, and will have working knowledge of Salesforce, & DocuSign
- You have strong technical aptitude, analytical skills, and some experience in software tools that support drafting and editing of contracts
Why Join Us:
- We believe in being Different. We seek new ideas, different ways of thinking, diverse backgrounds and approaches, because averages can lie and sameness is dangerous. Because of this belief, our norms aren't rules or universal at all corners of our company. But they are important to our identity and how we work together. Like our company, these norms will evolve.
- We Lead Humbly. Our leaders serve their teams. None of us has all of the answers, but we are curious and we are always looking to learn. Though our leaders take their responsibilities to our business and their teams incredibly seriously, they never take themselves too seriously.
- We are Transparent. We communicate openly and honestly, at all levels, upwards, sideways and downwards. We surface difficult issues quickly, we act, we learn.
- We organize for Speed. We seek to gather data as fast as possible, and move. Speed allows us to make mistakes and constantly improve.
- We believe in the Scientific Method. Everyone’s ideas are equal in the face of hard data. We use data to guide but not define our actions.
- We act as One Team. We look to optimize for the greater good, not just our own, or even our own teams' interests. We are actively interested in the success of others.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.