As a Senior Integration Specialist, you will use your skills in business management, overseeing efforts to remove obstacles impacting our partner's ability to code to our APIs effectively. As part of your role, you will help bring both new vendors and new centrally managed partners with new properties onto the Expedia platform in the most efficient manner possible. The Senior Integration Specialist will assist existing vendors through certification on new feature adoptions from start to end and provide regular communication on status.
- Strong technical skills, knowledge of business operations, managing complexity, Support/Embrace Change, Strong training capacity, and experience.
- Problem Solving: Takes initiative to identify current and potential problems and discern the best solutions, involving internal or external partners and resources
- Personal Effectiveness: results oriented; working towards efficiency; taking ownership of issues
- Communication: personable and have the ability to nurture business relationships, describing technical situations effectively to a variety of audiences
- Handling Complexity: Work across teams to achieve goals and resolve issues, remaining educated and up-to-date on new technologies and system developments
- Goal Setting / Strategize: Use analytical skills to make sound decisions and advise partners.
- Analytical abilities and business problems solving skills with a creative flair a plus
- Demonstrates ability to further ongoing business relationships, coupled with good communication skills, creativity and a drive for results
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, and thriving in a multi-tasked, rapidly changing environment, whilst maintaining a focus on goals
- Competent / Intermediate Excel, Salesforce, Outlook, Mingle, Slack, and the capacity to read and understand XML and JSON messages
- A solid understanding of system architecture, product APIs, web tools, testing environments, basic concepts of SQL/how to query databases
- Experience using content management systems a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-direction combined with Open communication with colleagues to share best practices
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.