The Carrier Content Services Group assists various partners in implementing air products across the Expedia family of travel websites. From everyday fares to individualized flight products, CCS is here to guide projects from development into operations, from planning through to implementation and launch.
As a successful PA, you will utilize your adeptly demonstrated interpersonal skills to drive better communications for all our inter- and intra-organizational initiatives. Your comfort leading others through the challenging world of air content providers, conveying solutions and alternatives that will generate the best results, and your desire to deliver excellent work product will set you apart.
The person we are looking for brings logic and elegance to complex problems, is meticulously organized, spots the tiniest details that are out of place, and keeps all the right people involved and updated on what is happening.
- During requirement gathering and analysis, you will ensure solution configuration and design can be deployed effectively by operations.
- You will prioritize and guide realistic expectations for delivery.
- Utilizing your vast knowledge of airlines’ fares and products, act as the technical guide, mitigating operational fail-points.
- Define processes for new product implementations.
- You will be responsible for the effort to support business needs by utilizing creative approaches to solving problems and ensuring quality work.
- Develop and deliver requirements for tools needed by the team and add them to the project roadmaps.
- Coordinate with 3rd party contractors on new tools and processes to support the team with a goal of reducing repetitive tasks and increasing velocity.
- You will have an extraordinarily keen eye for detail.
- You will have experience in project management and/or implementation.
- In view of the global reach involved in this position, you adapt quickly to different settings and environments as you work with a wide range of partners.
- You possess a strong sense of diplomacy and ability to persuade and influence without direct authority.
- You are able to analyze and summarize information and have an organized approach, enabling you to work on different projects at a time.
- You are used to working in full autonomy and easily handle frequently shifting priorities.
Additional work experience and education guidelines:
Airline fare construction experience
GDS pricing experience
ATPCO automated rules coding experience
Direct GDS fare filing
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.