Are you an events specialist with experience in managing registration support, list- and reporting management? Then look no further!
We are looking to hire you as a Registration Website (Cvent) and Service Specialist / Events (m,f,d) based in Mississauga – at Expedia Groups Corporate Travel arm www.egencia.com
In this role you will partners with Program Managers to deliver against client program goals and objectives to manage attendee related web development, registration support, list- and reporting management for events.
What you’ll do
- Build a trustful relationship with clients, working solutions oriented, proactive, and keeping them up to date
- Create attendee websites for registration and information up to customers needs (Conduct registration web development with innovative, creative and productive results ideally with the Cvent platform or similar)
- Act as main point of contact for the attendees of a program and internally including:
- communicating all upcoming and current relevant meeting information to the operations team and Program Manager
- translating attendee registrations requirements while ensuring attention to detail, executing as program needs change and understanding dependencies with group air, logistics and project accounting to ensure all relevant meeting information is executed and managed to our highest standards
- ensuring client specific requirements are translated and delivered against with ensuring meeting parameters are established and managed to
- Deliver all electronic communications required by program such as invitations, reminders, detailed personalized confirmations, or any other communications required
- Manage all attendee data such as changes/questions by email and/or phone from attendees, client or internal resources
- Manage all housing requirements such as rooming list, rooming list updates, roommate pairing (when applicable) and pick up reports and providing directly to client, where applicable and to Program manager when applicable
- Deliver and design accurate and presentable customized or parked reports as defined and agreed with client and/or Program Manager
- Monitor sign up for activities/breakouts for capacity & wait listing, when applicable
- Cross-check all travel information against rooming list, when applicable
- Escalate issues and conflicts arising out of the project and dependencies to Program Managers with clear suggestions for resolution
- Ensure time tracking is real time and highlights any overruns to the Program Manager
- Provide technical and customer guidance
- Support clients and team pre-event, during the event and post-event providing technical and customer guidance
Who you are:
This role will be just right if you have
- A minimum 1-3 years industry/group meeting and incentive experience as an administrative specialist
- A demonstrated commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Knowledge and experience working with meeting registration tools / registration landing pages and backend CMS
- Effective written & communication skills
- Time management skills with ability to manage to timelines and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- The ability to balance client needs with Egencia Meetings & Events goals and objectives
- Microsoft Office applications knowledge including Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Web applications such as Cvent.
- The Ability to collaborate and complete tasks and projects in a team-focused environment
- Schedule flexibility – ability to work across multiple time zones and willing to travel on short notice
- Bilingual English and French preferred
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.