The online travel market never stands still. At Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS), we’re smack in the middle of it.
We’re an entrepreneurial start-up inside the world’s biggest travel company. We create the tools and technology that help millions of travelers find the perfect hotels for their next trips. As the world’s largest and fastest-growing affiliate network, we work with thousands of partners in 33 countries to turn their web traffic into hotel bookings and happy customers.
We offer the chance to work with the brightest minds in the travel business in an energetic and international work environment focused on innovation, creative problem-solving and collaboration.
What you'll do
- Be responsible for partner relationships and driving revenue growth in Central and Eastern Europe and the Middle East. You will represent the company in day-to-day partner contacts, growing hotel sales, and improving long term relationships to meet both affiliate and department goals
- Develop and execute growth strategies; track and monitor performance; drive analysis to identify areas of risk and opportunity; foster strong relationships to avoid attrition
- Work with senior and day-to-day levels of management both with the partner and internal teams
- Work with Business Development at the close of the deal to transition the partnership to Account Management; working on the launch & integration process
- Prepare, analyze, and present monthly status reports to management team. This includes involvement in upcoming sales budget development by discussing goals and trends with the affiliate partner
- Assist and advise marketing strategies for assigned affiliate partners, based on their specific needs, to increase sales by utilizing our new technologies, functionality, and product lines
- Analyze industry sales trends and educate each affiliate partner under direct management. This includes but not limited to trends in: average sales, average bookings, advertising costs, seasonality fluctuation, and the impact of increased competition for all product lines
- Work on the retention, contract negotiation and contract extensions of the top partners in the account portfolio
- Provide support for partner and traveler issue resolution (even technical support for new partner integrations).
Who you are
- Fluent in both Arabic and English is essential.
- 3+ years’ experience in sales/account management experience with successful track record of driving revenue growth for partner accounts
- Travel background preferred: online travel agency or airline/hotel supplier sales/account management, otherwise e-commerce is essential
- Measurable success in building partnerships within the travel market
- You have strong relationship building skills selling background and focus
- Excellent background in working with senior management, including C-Level executives
- Excellent communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft office products including Power Point
- Strong organization skills and intense attention to details such as billing, contract terms, commissions
- You are creative and self motivated, compelling and “executive level” eye for business
- Able to travel, internationally, once per month (on average)
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.