Are you passionate about protecting people against bad actors in cyberspace? We are seeking a highly motivated and hardworking operations Supervisor with a background in ecommerce risk or technology to lead team of skilled analysts. As the Supervisor, you will be responsible for developing this team dedicated to protecting our customer and our customer's data. You will drive initiatives focused on key departmental objectives; representing our team in programs spanning across Expedia Group. You will help participate in obtaining the necessary business and technology support required to protect our customers. This requires flexibility in adapting your approach as circumstances change. If you are looking for a meaningful, diverse, and rewarding work environment that in one of the fastest growing industries in the world, this might be the opportunity for you.
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience in account security, fraud, abuse, or other risk issues pertaining to supply chains and customer accounts
- An experienced leadership, driven by a desire to develop your team.
- Possesses relevant technical skills with data bases, reporting and analytics.
- Ability to handle ambiguous and complex situations that do not necessarily have a prescribed resolution
- Abide strictly by the company data protection policies safe guarding confidential and personal information
- Motivational leader who can develop, and effectively lead members of his/her team including individual contributors and other management
- Background working with multiple departments across different regions.
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships in a diverse environment.
- Skilled with verbal and written communication, preferable in a cross-cultural context.
- Excellent diplomatic skills; develop and maintain positive relationships with both internal, external customers and business partners
- Self-motivated and able to work well with frequently-shifting priorities
What you will do/role & responsibility:
- Play a meaningful role as a leader of Expedia Groups overall Account Takeover (ATO) fraud exposure in accordance with established goals.
- Represents the ATO team in cross-organizational initiatives to actively prevent customer account compromises as needed
- Actively develops and implements process improvements within the ATO space, working cooperatively with non-ERS resources as appropriate
- Responsible for collaborating with and/or leading operational programs to drive employee performance toward effective and ongoing improvements in ATO fraud prevention efforts
- Directly and indirectly lead a local team of varying job levels in their efforts to prevent ATO fraud
- Responsible for identifying staffing needs, managing logistics, hiring, training, and development of employees
- Provide ongoing feedback on the accuracy of ATO fraud data/systems and overall system issues
- Troubleshoot operational problems and work stoppages, ensuring efficient resolution to mitigate potential ATO fraud for Expedia Group worldwide
- Responsible for day-to-day operational decisions for your local team
- Maintain up-to-date working knowledge of the ATO role, with 10-15% of effort performing these functions
- Collaborates with Management in the operational and risk assessment of new businesses, products, and points of sale to develop risk mitigation strategies and operational processes
- Maintains standard reporting metrics and provides non-standard management reporting and metrics as required
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.