- Partner with Sales and clients liaising with other teams on campaign creative and production strategy.
- Advise clients on preferred methodologies based on Expedia data and insights, trends in the industry, and competitive analysis for achieving their campaign goals.
- Coordinate campaign production tasks with preferred vendors.
- Ensure on-time campaign launches as well as ongoing monitoring of pacing and performance throughout the campaign.
- Oversee inventory reservation requests and creative scheduling activities with the Technical Ad Operations Team using vendor resources for appropriate tasks.
- Conduct advanced troubleshooting as needed, and assist team members with troubleshooting of production, delivery, or billing challenges.
- Propose and implement post-sale optimization strategies, if necessary, to improve campaign performance or delivery.
- Collaborate with Sales to prepare post-campaign delivery and advanced performance insights.
- Participate in calls with clients to review and discuss campaign performance and results.
- Consistently meet or exceed relevant metrics established for the team, ensuring timely and reliable delivery of top-quality service.
- Actively engage in team projects to drive operational efficiency and results.
- Assist with training and on-boarding new team members.
Who you are
You’ll fit this role if you have
- Bachelors and/or 2+ years previous experience in advertising or marketing with advanced knowledge of the online advertising/marketing and travel industry - digital media buying models, digital campaign measurement, ad serving, third party tracking, targeting, etc...
- Fluency in English and Japanese languages are highly desired
- Experience working with MS Office applications and intermediate Excel skills required.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- 1+ years working in a global, multi-cultural organization.
- Experience with Salesforce, JIRA, Google Ad Manager and Tableau strongly preferred.
- Confirmed ability to work independently handling multiple tasks within tight deadlines with confidence and ease.
- Excellent at communicating and successful with setting expectations.
- A love of meeting – and beating – deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills: attention to detail, diligence and follow-through, creative problem solver, effective time manager.
- You are able to build strong partnerships and can coordinate across other teams and functions.
- You have a growth mindset.
- You can excel in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.