Are you goal-oriented with a focus on driving value and enhancing the experience of your clients or partners? Do you have a great track record in account management, sales or relationship management, and are looking to develop your career in travel? If so, we'd love to speak to you!
We're on the search for a Senior Account Manager, ANZ to join our Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS) team in Sydney. Expedia Partner Solutions leverages the best of the Expedia Group’s partner-facing APIs and template products with a laser focus on B2B, powering hundreds of partners around the world. As the Expedia Group’s partner-focused arm, EPS’ mission is to provide its partners with solutions to fuel their growth. EPS partners with businesses across a wide range of verticals, including loyalty programs, airlines, travel agents, corporate travel management companies and online retailers who remarket EPS rates and availabilities to their travelers.
What you'll do:
- Grow and manage a portfolio of existing and new EPS partners across ANZ
- Account ownership of partner relationships post-launch with clear profitability/revenue targets and the identification and development of incremental revenue opportunities.
- Management of a mix of partners from multiple segment with clear profitability/revenue targets.
Who you are
You'd be great for this role if you have/ are able to:
- Experience in building effective client relationships and negotiations, with account management & sales experience.
- Strong relationship / communication skills; required as role is very client facing, involving client contact in negotiation and in ongoing partner contact.
- Ability to influence the decision making of both internal and external stakeholders through formal and informal negotiations / discussions.
- Mastery of detail and analytical skills; at any given time, there are dozens of client / potential client issues to be solved (whether technical, commercial, or legal), and an ability to stay on top of this complexity (while not losing sight of the strategic / financial aims of the business) is very important.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and manage a wide variety of projects simultaneously and under deadline.
- Willingness to travel regularly and meet partners face-to-face.
- Experience working in online travel/commerce/retailing/portals, a plus.
- Technical Project Management experience, a plus.
- A good understanding of the internet technologies used in the online travel industry, a plus
- Extensive ecommerce experience and familiarity with ecommerce / e-marketing metrics and their management is highly desirable.
- University Degree. MBA or Master’s Degree, a plus.
- Driving Execution - Owns or assigns clear authority and accountability; directs change while maintaining operating effectiveness; integrates efforts across functions and organizations; uses benchmarks and performance measures to track progress; tackles problems head-on and works to resolve them without delay; drives continuous improvement in all organization processes and products.
- High Impact Communications and Influencing/Negotiating - Creates open channels of communication; keeps others well informed; listens carefully to input and feedback and encourages others to express contrary views; builds confidence and inspires support through a convincing communications style; promotes and sells ideas persuasively; shapes the opinion of key stakeholders; promotes and projects a positive image of the organization; wins acceptance for proposed changes & new initiatives; works through conflicts to create win/win results; negotiates skillfully to get the best deal possible.
- Financial Acumen – Understanding P&L statements and interrelationships of key financial indicators; readily identifies soft spots in budgets and profit plans; uses financial analysis to evaluate strategic options and opportunities; recognizes profitability and revenue potential in business opportunities; manages overall financial performance of the business.
- Breadth & Depth - Knows how to get things done in a complex, multi-level organization; understands the role and interrelationships of each management function; knows how to use staff functions effectively; considers all management functions when developing plans and implementing changes; displays strong general management skills.
- Managing complexity: Is able to work effectively in a highly complex, diverse, changing environment. Adapts well to and is energized by change whilst maintaining focus on key business goals and personal objectives
- Customer Focus: Passionately meets or exceeds customer expectations. Enters the customer’s world through listening and understanding.
Why join us?
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.