What you'll do:
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Facilitate operationalization of intercompany transactions
- Partner with accounting, tax, and finance teams to implement calculation, recording , and payment of intercompany transactions
- Assist in the organization and management of intercompany agreements
- Assist in the preparation, organization and management of database of intercompany transactions
- Collecting and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data and reporting results and recommendations
- Assist in the implementation of best practices, process improvements, systems, tools, and templates with regard to repeatable activities undertaken by Transfer Pricing team, including review of statutory financials, review of tax returns, and preparation of ASC 750 analyses.
- Prepare and present executive level communication of project plans, milestones and RACI to broad stakeholder group, including tax leadership team and finance leaders
- Collect and analyze quantitative and qualitative data and reporting results and provide recommendations
- Develop working knowledge of transfer pricing policies across all brands and legal entities
- Perform financial / economic analyses and building financial valuation models
- Manage and working with outside advisors
Who you are:
- 5+ years of transfer pricing experience in public accounting, equivalent consulting or industry experience
- BA or BS in Finance, Economics, Business, CMA with Accounting background/knowledge; MBA is preferred
- Proven experience in working on cross-functional matters involving transfer pricing, accounting, finance and IT
- Experience in building financial and economic models
- Proven experience in using SharePoint, Alteryx and Tableau; Knowledge of RPA technology tools is a plus
- Think strategically and proactively identify, research, prioritize and resolve transfer pricing issues
- Logic building, putting structure in place to get high quality results in a faster and efficient manner
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to provide senior management with actionable advice with respect to complex transfer pricing issues
- Seasoned project management skills, and ability to successfully manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Work effectively in a diverse team environment and partner well with people at all levels within an organization
- Self-starter, hard-working quick learner
- Working in a dynamic, informal, often ambiguous and rapidly changing environment.
- Solid track record of developing and managing high-performing teams
- Ability to work collaboratively with other corporate functions in the implementation of business expansion plans and projects
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.