What you'll do
- Non-Italian travel agencies commissions payments process: generate and control the monthly cumulative payments reports for non-Italian travel agencies in order to start the payment process – payment performed by third party
- Italian travel agencies commissions payments process: check and receive invoices from Italian travel agencies in order to start the payment process – payment performed by internal team
- Accruals calculation: calculating and distributing monthly accruals for travel agencies commissions and GSAs costs
- H4TA (Hotels.com For Travel Agencies) vendors payments: check and receive invoices from H4TA vendors in order to start the payment process – payment performed by internal team
- H4TA Platform Database: manage the accounting/invoicing database in order to keep it updated and aligned with third parties’ databases
- H4TA Platform Evolution: be active part of the product evolution of the H4TA Platform, particularly for accounting/invoicing functionalities
- Accounting Help Desk: manage the H4TA Accounting mailbox providing support to travel agents, vendors, GSAs and EG colleagues on accounting/invoicing queries
Who you are
- Knowledge of Oracle would be advantageous
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office/office automation programs
- Italian mother tongue; fluent speaking and writing in English
- Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports
- Maintains regular track of given tasks, prioritizes tasks, develops good work procedures, manages time well, handles information flow
- Recognizes problems and responds, systematically gathers information, sorts through complex issues, seeks input from others, addresses root cause of issues
- Able to build internal and external customers confidence, committed to increasing their satisfaction expectations
- Exceptional organizational skills, gets things done in a complex multi-level organization
- Targets and achieves results, prioritizes tasks, overcomes obstacles
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and manage a wide variety of tasks under deadline, accepts accountability
- Shares information and ideas with others, listens carefully and considers what others have to say, including differing viewpoints
- Managing Conflict, listens well, finds causes of and solutions to problems
- Generates new ideas, challenges the status quo, takes risks, supports change, encourages innovation, solves problems creatively
- Deals with others in a straightforward and honest manner, is accountable for actions, maintains confidentiality, supports company values
- Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, adjusts plans to meet changing needs
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.